State sponsorship IELTS requirement for Network Administrator.

Guest Ravenwood

Guest Ravenwood

Dear all

This June I got through my ACS assessment and IELTS. I was hoping to apply for state sponsorship but suddenly SA changed the ielts requirement to each 6.5 for my occupation. My IELTS results are L6 R6.5 W6.5 S7 overall 6.5 band. I have 55 points at the moment and in need of 5 more.

Experience: 10

Degree: 15

I was hoping to claim the last 5 points from the state sponsorship but now I am stuck:arghh:. So I decided to re-sit for the IELTS exam but the results were same as my first attempt. I checked the northern territory's occupation list and they have mentioned "At least three years of post-qualification experience. IELTS score of average 7.0 or higher. Must have IELTS 7.0 in speaking". Next I checked the western Australia occupation list and sadly my occupation is not available.

Can someone advice me on this.

Thanks

Dear all

This June I got through my ACS assessment and IELTS. I was hoping to apply for state sponsorship but suddenly SA changed the ielts requirement to each 6.5 for my occupation. My IELTS results are L6 R6.5 W6.5 S7 overall 6.5 band. I have 55 points at the moment and in need of 5 more.

Experience: 10

Degree: 15

I was hoping to claim the last 5 points from the state sponsorship but now I am stuck:arghh:. So I decided to re-sit for the IELTS exam but the results were same as my first attempt. I checked the northern territory's occupation list and they have mentioned "At least three years of post-qualification experience. IELTS score of average 7.0 or higher. Must have IELTS 7.0 in speaking". Next I checked the western Australia occupation list and sadly my occupation is not available.

Can someone advice me on this.

Thanks

For SA SS 6.5 IELTS is equivalent to having a UK passport (read 9.2 of the eligibility list), what passport do you hold?

You have the exact same points as I do.

Guest Ravenwood
For SA SS 6.5 IELTS is equivalent to having a UK passport (read 9.2 of the eligibility list), what passport do you hold?

You have the exact same points as I do.

Hi bubble,

Thanks for replying.

I am having the Sri Lankan passport.

Guest Schun Del

Dear all,

I have 60 points (age-.30,education-15,work-15,ielts-0(6 in each band)) and my skill is 263112 Network Administrator. Is it possible for me state migration to south Australia or other states.

Thanks, Schun from Dhaka