Football!!

Guest sparky

Guest sparky

Hi Everyone,

Just been forward thinking and wondering what will happen if England end up playing Australia,obviously(for me anyway,who is not an avid footie fan) a draw would be nice,but what if England win,will we all be entering Australia incognito!!

Just wondered what other peoples views were on this "sensitive" issue :lol:

Lisa,x

Guest scoop

Don't think it will happen hun looking at the draw.

Don't worry though they are still sore about the ashes. :shock:

:lol:

SCoop

x

Guest sparky

Thank god for that,as i said i am not a big footie fan and don't really follow who is playing who but i do know we are both through to next round,i was imagining all sorts if England defeated the Australians,what if you're CO was an avid footie fan,would he accidently spill his tea over you're visa application!!

Ok i better calm down and take my medication :P

Lisa,x

Guest Boomer
Thank god for that,as i said i am not a big footie fan and don't really follow who is playing who but i do know we are both through to next round,i was imagining all sorts if England defeated the Australians,what if you're CO was an avid footie fan,would he accidently spill his tea over you're visa application!!

Ok i better calm down and take my medication :P

Lisa,x

Hi Sparky

If England beat Australia you give it the large one. Mark my words every time the Aussie's beat us they will be sticking it to us over there big time. My advice would be to enjoy it while you can

Boomer :D:D:D

Guest IrishPost

Hi Sparky

......Mark my words every time the Aussie's beat us...................

Which happens quite often. :P

Archived