Points for partner skills...HELP!

traceyandedd

Hi Guys,

can anyone tell me do i need to get my qualifications recognised to gain the extra 5 points to support my hubby? Our jobs are on the same list. He has passed all of his assessments it just this blood IELTS thats becoming a pain!!!! and thought if i got the extra 5 point he wouldn't need to score as high in this English test!

My job comes under Child Care Manager/coordinator, just i am a little confused after reading some posts on here some say you just need the suporting evidence when you apply for the visa (190) and others say yes you need them assessed by TRA?????

Really appreciate any sound advice

Thanks

Tracey

Hi Guys,

can anyone tell me do i need to get my qualifications recognised to gain the extra 5 points to support my hubby? Our jobs are on the same list. He has passed all of his assessments it just this blood IELTS thats becoming a pain!!!! and thought if i got the extra 5 point he wouldn't need to score as high in this English test!

My job comes under Child Care Manager/coordinator, just i am a little confused after reading some posts on here some say you just need the suporting evidence when you apply for the visa (190) and others say yes you need them assessed by TRA?????

Really appreciate any sound advice

Thanks

Tracey

Got the answer i was looking for!!!!!!

Archived