Hi Everyone

T-bone

Like many other people, I have been reading the threads with much interest over the last few months, and haven't actually logged in and said "G'day"....until now!

As you can see from my signature, we're heading down the route for a 175 visa, does anyone know what the average amount of time for procvessing once your PCC's and meds are in?

Good luck to everyone - and hope all your wishes come true this year!

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi T-bone

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

I'd suggest alook at timeline because the 175 visa has now been around for long enough for the timeline to start producing reliable informatiopn.

Cheers

Gill

Hi Curlysoo,

I'm moving from Chelmsford (same as yourself by the looks of it) to Sunshine Coast or Perth. We can't make up our minds as to where to go, therefore hoping to go on a fact finding trip at Easter.

What made you decide to go for Sydney?

Thanks for your replies and the welcome everyone. It's good to learn the 175's are moving quickly. We're hoping to have the visa through by Easter so we can go on a "fact finding/activation" trip. We spent some time in Brisbane a few years ago and loved it, but friends have just moved to Perth and are trying to seduce us to WA....decisions, decisions!!

I'll check out the Timeline (thanks Gill).

Archived