Hospitals in and around Canberra

Incata

Hello

Could anybody tell me which hospitals in Canberra and Queanbeyan have good reputations and which ones we should avoid? I only ask as it will affect where we choose to live. I am an anaphylactic (allergic to sesame seeds), as is my son (allergic to mango) and we need to know which A&E Departments are good and which to avoid. This will just save us a lot of pain in finding out the hard way!

It may not be the case that there are poor hospitals but over here we have had really bad experiences with some A&E Departments (and we now know to avoid them at all costs), but moving to a new area puts us into unknown territory.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Carolyn

Guest Bazinga

I've heard good things about both A&E in Canberra. Schools etc seem very up on anaphylaxis and my sons school in particular is very strict.

Make sure you have good health cover that includes ambulances just in case too.

Hello

Could anybody tell me which hospitals in Canberra and Queanbeyan have good reputations and which ones we should avoid? I only ask as it will affect where we choose to live. I am an anaphylactic (allergic to sesame seeds), as is my son (allergic to mango) and we need to know which A&E Departments are good and which to avoid. This will just save us a lot of pain in finding out the hard way!

It may not be the case that there are poor hospitals but over here we have had really bad experiences with some A&E Departments (and we now know to avoid them at all costs), but moving to a new area puts us into unknown territory.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Carolyn[/quote

i