Medical finalized now how long i have to wait

azmir

Hello,

I applied for Immigration to South Australia under state sponsorship in November 2009 visa category 475. My current situation is "me and my family members medical has been finalized on 9th August 2012. I have already submitted my police clearance in July 2012. Now i am waiting for visa but nothing showed up.

The online application status shows that my medical finalized and received on 16th July and my children and wife's medical finalized on 8th and 9th August 2012. But other medical report shows referred. I have submitted my police clearance on July 12th 2012 but it still shows "required". Though i took extra time from my case officer regarding my police clearance till 28th August but i made it by July as i said earlier.

Can anybody say anything about my case? i mean how long i have to wait for getting visa?

Thanks and regards

Azmir

• 2 weeks later...

According to form 80 which i submitted on April 2012, my job and present address was in USA but i lost my job (25th June) and came back to my country Bangladesh on 17th July 2012. I did not inform DIAC about this changes by this time 2 months gone. Now i realized that i should inform DIAC by completing form 1022 within 28 days. My application is on final stage as medical done and finalized, PCC submitted (both Bangladesh and USA). Will this effect my visa decision? what would be the quiescence? do i need to submit any document that why i lost or fired from my job/or termination letter? I am planning to do it by tomorrow. Please help me.

I applied 475 in 2009 and that time i was doing another job which was assessed by DIAC and job experience was met (online status shows job experience "met"). the job i lost or quit in USA was relatively new. I just updated DIAC in form 80 when they asked me to update in May 2012 this year. This is for your information.

Azmir

Archived