Backpacking Blog

SW1

Hello,

I move to oz next month and will be travelling and doing the agricultural work for around 4 months. I'll be sharing all the best places to visit, the tips of the travellers we meet, hostel reviews and the general day to day of travelling. I'll be leaving my mum and dad here in England and heading out there with my partner, so I'll be sure to be sharing some home sickness tips too!

I hope you all find it useful, if any of you know any good blogs please share!!

http://myoztravels.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks

Guest Armstrong

Good luck!

Not sure if you're looking for company on your trip up the east coast. I'll be flying into Sydney on the 18th and would be down to help with petrol costs and driving duties. Let me know if you have an empty seat!

Hey Armstrong... We've not thought about that to be honest, but sure! We land in Brisbane on the 10th, and will just be travelling up the east coast towards cairns... Private inbox me when you're around brisbane, we will be back at surfers on as many weekends as we can afford to visit my brother so we'll be around :)

S