Moving on Friday

Guest PSmith911

Guest PSmith911

I am probably asking this question a little late, however we fly on friday we have got visas ect, the question is do I need to do anything else on the paperwork front before I get on the flight (i.e informing immigration that we arrive on saturday ect) Also what is the process when we arrive at Perth airport with regard to immigration?

Yes its that easy,just make sure you have your visa in your passport,i thought i was being clever and renewed my daughters passport 3 days before flying only to find her visa was on her old passport,fortunately the old one was in my case and emirates called aus and had it transferred over to the new passport,so just a little hicup.

Goodluck!

Guest PSmith911
Yes its that easy,just make sure you have your visa in your passport,i thought i was being clever and renewed my daughters passport 3 days before flying only to find her visa was on her old passport,fortunately the old one was in my case and emirates called aus and had it transferred over to the new passport,so just a little hicup.

Goodluck!

Thankyou for the info, just looking forward to getting there

Archived