Football in Perth

cki2011

Hello all

We are moving to perth in January 2013 and would like to know if there are any football teams in Perth and if there are what standard they play at....our youngest son (10 year old) was scouted by manchester city and manchester united a few months ago while playing in a cup final at manchester uniteds training ground. We was approched first by man city and he has been training with their select team for the last 6 weeks....he is looking forward to moving in January but has asked if there are any teams in Perth.... if anyone has any info it would be much apreciated....

Thanks

Guest CrowsAdl

Hey Ckiw2001

I am pretty sure there would be some soccer teams in perth, althought there are more footy teams or rugby teams.

I know people who were in the same situation. then contact many of the local teams to see about playing and the nest response was from the Subiaco team - so that's where they rented a house - purely on the football team for the son. That was about 7 years ago so it may have changed now. Have a look on here - the main organization in Perth for amateur football - they'll be able to advise you.

http://www.footballwest.com.au/

I know people who were in the same situation. then contact many of the local teams to see about playing and the nest response was from the Subiaco team - so that's where they rented a house - purely on the football team for the son. That was about 7 years ago so it may have changed now. Have a look on here - the main organization in Perth for amateur football - they'll be able to advise you.

http://www.footballwest.com.au/

Thanks Bob.... this is exactly what we have been looking for i will look into that much appreciated.... we know he is only 10 but he is at a very good level and has worked very hard to get where he is and be spotted.... we are sure he can continue to develop in Perth....

Archived