Rental wanted Sunshine Coast with Dogs

Guest luckylady

Guest luckylady

Hello

I am looking for a rental on the Sunshine Coast that will take 2 small dogs.

Ideally 3 bedrooms, garden with a pool. $500 per week - less if possible!

My ideal location is in or around Buderim, but will consider up & down the coast.

I have looked on the usual web sites but not many available with pets.

I am not getting any responses from Gumtree, I think its because I am outside Oz.

Any help appreciated

Hi

It is difficult to get a response until you are here in Australia and almsot impossible to rent something other than short term or a holiday let until you are here. I have just had a quick look on realestate and 30 properties came up under $500 that have 3 beds and accept pets,, obviously some of these will be older ads and the homes already rented but i think once your here you will find something relatively easy. The pool will be the killer as not many rentals have a pool, the owner tends to try and keep a rental low maintance,hence pools in rentals arent common.

I would keep searching pet friendly holiday accommodation and even if its not in the exact suburb you want its only for a few weeks until you can secure something longer term. Your budget may also be a tad low for short term / holiday lets, so again you may need to up that just for a few weeks..

Stayz, Takeabreak , seqrents, realestate (holiday lets) should all throw up some choices for you.

Hope this helps a bit

Cal x

Guest luckylady
Hi

It is difficult to get a response until you are here in Australia and almsot impossible to rent something other than short term or a holiday let until you are here. I have just had a quick look on realestate and 30 properties came up under $500 that have 3 beds and accept pets,, obviously some of these will be older ads and the homes already rented but i think once your here you will find something relatively easy. The pool will be the killer as not many rentals have a pool, the owner tends to try and keep a rental low maintance,hence pools in rentals arent common.

I would keep searching pet friendly holiday accommodation and even if its not in the exact suburb you want its only for a few weeks until you can secure something longer term. Your budget may also be a tad low for short term / holiday lets, so again you may need to up that just for a few weeks..

Stayz, Takeabreak , seqrents, realestate (holiday lets) should all throw up some choices for you.

Hope this helps a bit

Cal x

Thanks for the info ,I will take a look at these sites.

I can raise the budget for a week or two when we get there, but not long term.

Archived