Medicals - Healthcare Requirements Finalised/Further information required

WinkyD

Just got a bit confused when checking my online visa progress today. There are two messages appearing as follows:

16/07/2012 Further information required message

16/07/2012 Health requirements finalised message

I am not clear which message was written first because there is no time indicated. Has anyone ever experienced the same scenario? When I click on message for the top one there is some message regarding e-mail sent with details of information required but I haven't received any yet. When I click on the bottom one, the following message appears 'Health Requirements have been finalised - application being processed further'. I totally don't have a clue what's going on. Good Luck to all those waiting for thier visas to be finalised. Patience is the key and my friends in OZ tell me it's worth the wait!

Guest trasi

Hi

it might be different for you, but i have 'further information required' and it turned out they were waiting for my health insurance form, which i have now sorted.

It may be this, if you haven't done it.

good luck xx

Hi

it might be different for you, but i have 'further information required' and it turned out they were waiting for my health insurance form, which i have now sorted.

It may be this, if you haven't done it.

good luck xx

Thanks Trasi, my health insurance is sorted. They actually sent me Form 1399- Declaration of Service to complete which I did but they sent them back to my migration agent stating they were not accurate but did not indicate areas of concern. All they asked for was to re-submit which is very unhelpful because I am now confused and lost.

Archived