has anyone gone via ENS route to NSW

Guest nicky m

Guest nicky m

Just wondering if anyone has gone to new south wales via the employer sponsored nomination route. We (me, my husband and 18 month old son) have lodged our application and recieved a reciept but nothing else as yet.

How long will it take :?: .

Guest linda manning

hi

we have got in to oz this way and we had our medicals on 1st feb visa arrived 22 may we fly on the 5th july

linda

Guest nicky m

how long did it take from them giving you a reciept for your visa to asking you to go for medicals ?

thanks for the post by the way. Bet you can't wait to get over there 8)

Guest nicky m

where abouts in oz are you going.

Its wierd cuz we have to wait for ages for the visa then as soon as we get it they want us over. Can't sort much out in preparation just incase we don't get visa granted.

I'm a psychiatric nurse. What do you do

Nicky x

Guest Sarah Ed

Hello. We are going down the employer sponsored route. Actually leave the UK next Monday the 26th.

We filled in the on-line application and received the Visa 457 approval notice within about 2 months, after having chest x-rays and relevant checks. (That was last Nov)

Was extremely quick. Visa is for next 4 years. It's taken 6 months to finalise everything here. We are yet to find out if this has eaten into our 4 years.

Guest nicky m

Hi Sara,

Wow i bet u r so excited. How did u get your employers to wait for 6 months after u got ur visa ?. Mine want me over almost straight away. Going for medicals on friday, had chest x-rays on tuesday.

We ae being sponsored for a permanent visa. Where abouts are you going ?. Which removal company r u using ?.

Good luck with everything.

Nicky X

Archived