Where to send ahpra application PO BOX or Street address??

pinkroses

Hi

Could realy do with some help, I have finally got my AHPRA application together and want to post it off first thing tomorrow morning.

I am thinking of sending it to the Adelaide office because of the quick processing time (hopefully)

But im reallly confused as to which address to send it to, ive found that most couriers dont post to PO box addresses but the address on the application is a po box address.

Should i send it to:

AHPRA

GPO Box 9958

Adelaide

SA 5001

or the street address:

Level 8

121 King William Street

Adelaide

SA 5000

I'd be realy greatful if you could let me know which address you guys used and also how you posted it, i.e through royal mail etc

Thank you & good luck with your applications!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your replies :)

I ended up sending mine via Global Express through parcel force.

Posted Monday 16th July and it was signed for on Fri 20th July

The post office guy told me to write both addresses on, which I think confused the people at the other end in Aus. For some reason when I track it says delivered to Sydney!!! I called parcelforce and they said it is def in Adelaide, its just their systems are not updated!!

I Phoned AHPRA this morning to see if they recieved it but was told that it is not logged on their system and as it only reached on Fri, I have been told to wait until tues or wed and call back then to see if they have got it!

:S will be realy upset if it has gone to Sydney or even worse totally gone missing!

How long did you guys wait after posting it until u contacted AHPRA?

Many thanks

Archived