Social in Perth for couples or blokes

Rich in Perth

Hi everyone

Me and the missus moved to Perth a few months ago and have made a few friends but know how difficult it can be moving somewhere and not knowing anyone. We're late twenties / early thirties lad and lass, no kids and generally happy to meet up with couples for the usual drinks, food etc.

Also, I'm a bloke working in the city centre and am always up for a pint after work if you're needing a bit of bloke time to talk about the footy / boxing etc. Interests include boxing, thai boxing (currently looking for a gym close to the city centre for either if you know of one in walking distance), footy, basketball etc.

Cheers

Rich

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest wendyu

Hi Rich

The hubby & I would love to meet up for drinks. We are in our early 30's and moved here in Jan, living South of the river, no kids either. Like yourself we have a few friends but would love to meet up with some fellow poms.

How about arranging a saturday day sesh sometime? Hubby is also footy mad & I would love for him to have someone else to bore sorry talk about it with other than me lol!

Where are you guys from?

Wendy

Hi Wendy

That sounds like a good plan to me - Saturday sesh sounds like a winner. If hubby is interested me and a group of lads play five a side every Sunday - always looking out for players.

Saturday sesh sounds good - my e-mail is richardmorris84.rm@googlemail.com (I don't check this forum very often so that's best to get me on). We're booked up this weekend and the missus is in Bali next weekend but could do something the weekend after if you're about?

I'm from Huddersfield and the missus is from Birmingham - how about you guys?

Rich

Hi Rich

The hubby & I would love to meet up for drinks. We are in our early 30's and moved here in Jan, living South of the river, no kids either. Like yourself we have a few friends but would love to meet up with some fellow poms.

How about arranging a saturday day sesh sometime? Hubby is also footy mad & I would love for him to have someone else to bore sorry talk about it with other than me lol!

Where are you guys from?

Wendy

Archived