Short term holiday let in Gladstone/Tannum sands

Eng32

Hi, OH has been offered a Job in Gladstone (Yarwun) He starts in a weeks time and we need to find a 2 bed self contained accommodation for up to a month until we can secure a rental (work are assigning a letting agent to help us secure a rental). Don't really want anything in Gladstone city itself if possible, but really any help would be greatly received. We will be heading up the in a few days time so need to get something booked quick.

Yes i'v looked on Stayz but they seem to be in Agnes Waters which is too far away. I can only find one place in Tannum Sands but didnt look great! :wacko:

If you are on facebook search on there for realestate Gladstone.....someone on there may be able to help you..:)

Or have a look at Tannum sands beach house. We stayed there for a month before we secured a place..:)

Thanks, i did see that house on the net but it looked expensive and as we will be moving in a few days i guess the chance of it being vacant is a little slim. Thanks tho, i will keep looking but nothing looked too great so far:no:

Looking forward to arriving all the same.......:biggrin:

Archived