Help with WA Sponsor application....yikes!!!

smw

Hiya,

Ive sent my application for WA sponsorship but they need more info, why we chose the Peel, Wheatbelt and South west as out choices. Put the housing, job opportunites and access to facilities etc..but they need more, any advice??

Any help would be appreciated!!

Steph

We didn't have any further queries to the forms we submitted for WA SS so not but maybe they want you to show you have researched the areas in depth. Mention specifics such a job vacancies (website/job vacancy number), housing costs in each area etc. We mentioned specific towns and friends who live in each place who would be our support structure and who are urging us to make the move as they migrated there and love it having settled quickly and found work etc.... I added links to websites for housing / jobs and articles in the press indicating the skills shortage which related to OH's trade.

Good luck! Not sure if this helps...:rolleyes:

Hey there!

Thanks for the info. Put stuff about job and housing sites, but they want more!!. Guess i have to be more specific?!!!

We didn't have any further queries to the forms we submitted for WA SS so not but maybe they want you to show you have researched the areas in depth. Mention specifics such a job vacancies (website/job vacancy number), housing costs in each area etc. We mentioned specific towns and friends who live in each place who would be our support structure and who are urging us to make the move as they migrated there and love it having settled quickly and found work etc.... I added links to websites for housing / jobs and articles in the press indicating the skills shortage which related to OH's trade.

Good luck! Not sure if this helps...:rolleyes:

Archived