175 Lodged before July 2012

renji

How about putting an EOI to get employer/state exposure for those who already applied for visa before July 2012??

Do primary or secondary applicant do that? Is there any thing illegal?Any advantage to make things faster??

That's a good question. I'm aso interested in this topic. I think only an employer may somehow facilitate your future problems: job, house, etc.

Thank you philip

IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO EXPRESS INTEREST;

In the event of an invitation, we can directly give the TRN refference number to track the application.So that employer or state/agency can take up for further proceedings which can fasten the process.

So, you are saying that if you get invitation, it may speed up the process. I have to pass FBI clearence and I'm waiting 2 weeks for my letter to get there, so I don't need to speed the things now, because I'll get my FBI PCC in no less than 8 weeks. So no rush for me. I still don't have CO allocated - expecting one in 1-2months. Doing a Skillselect can;'t harm you, so you can always go with it I guess.

Thank you philip

IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO EXPRESS INTEREST;

In the event of an invitation, we can directly give the TRN refference number to track the application.So that employer or state/agency can take up for further proceedings which can fasten the process.

Yes you can do a EOI.

But why if you have already lodged your application - remember there are no refunds.

If you wanted to be State Sponsored you should have applied for SS and lodged 176SS application.

In the event of an invitation, we can directly give the TRN refference number to track the application
?????

Thing is i don't want to apply 176 to restrict my self to a single state.But if i get a employer interested, there are always chances for an easy way.Like temporary visa, employer sponsorship and all those. It is good to process 175 with its own time with a temporary job visa if employer want some one.

Archived