Been waiting 4 Years now Office Manger off the List!!! Help!

Steph01

Hi everyone,

Well I am one of those lucky people that has been waiting 4 years on a 175!!! Diac sent me an email saying still in cat 5 (what a surprise) but if I got state sponsorship then would have more of a chance. Only problem is Office Manager is now off the list and therefore not on any state sponsorship list. However, Corporate Manager is and the AIM have said to me that I am on a high enough level to get this. The jobs are so similar will DIAC allow me to get another letter from the AIM and change professions as they are so similar? Also I could then go for state sponsorships. Or will they rob me blind and make me pay for the whole process all over again?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated, as you can imagine its been a frustrating 4 years!

Steph:arghh:

It would be best to run your case past a registered migration agent - I am not sure if you are able to change occupation codes on existing appliations.

I know it doesnt help know - but if you had applied for State Sponsorship 3-4 months ago, you may have gotten your visa by now.

Your only option may be re-apply for the visa under new code with new skills assessment and IETLS result - or look for a sponsor in Australia.

Thanks lebourvellec for the reply.

Yes, you are right, I called Diac this morning and you have to put in a whole new application. I'm going to give Go Matilda a call this afternoon and see what they recomend.

Archived