visa processing times under new skillselect

Waitingawhile

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

well this describes the prioritization of the new applicants first - I don't fully know what this will mean for people who applied before 1st July and have a co and those who don't but the knew visa applicants are getting priority status! pleased for them sad for the rest of us

I am a bit confused about this too although when you follow the link to allocation dates it says 176 apps are allocated a CO within 4 weeks of lodgement. We are currently at 3 weeks since we applied so in theory, should be allocated a CO in the next week. Not sure whether the CO will then sit on our application while they prioritise the SkillSelect ones though?

I am a bit confused about this too although when you follow the link to allocation dates it says 176 apps are allocated a CO within 4 weeks of lodgement. We are currently at 3 weeks since we applied so in theory, should be allocated a CO in the next week. Not sure whether the CO will then sit on our application while they prioritise the SkillSelect ones though?

We too are on a 3. Ours went in the same time too, by reading this forum and perthpoms they state its about a 4 week turn around before a CO wil contact you. fingers crossed for you

Archived