119 visa

Hi

I have had the 119 rsms nomination approved but i am not sure if my application went in before the July deadline due to the fact i was in the canaries when my MA requested the 47es/form80 and 956. I posted them yesterday via royal mail so the agent wont receive them till next week. My question is will i still be applying for the 119 or will it now be the new 187?

Thanks in advance for any information

not a lot. whenever i ask questions i don't get answers they just reply with we need more information from me. I spoke with them Thursday to try and get date's reference numbers and so on and the only info i got was that my nomination had been granted no date's. Very frustrating

Guest crusty10003

if your application wasnt lodged before July 1st then it will be a RSMS 187 .You will also need to get your nomination done again as there is new criteria for this since the 1st July deadline..You will also need a skills assessment if your qualifications arent AQF qualifications..

not much has changed just a few bits and bobs but you will def need a skills assessment

Archived