URGENT !

Guest Missiemo

Guest Missiemo

Hi

I have our visa grant letter in front of me, I need to locate the visa grant number, the number I thought it was is not being accepted on the Oz skilled migrant website, can anyone advise.

Thanks

Mo

Guest Missiemo
Hi Mo

What do you need the number for? and what is the oz skilled migrant website?

Jackie

Hi Jackie

the website is where you can look for current jobs and register your details, I anted to register hubbies details before we leave on monday.

Mo

x

Guest scott&lisa

Hi Mo,

It might be worth looking at the visa in your hubbies passport - this might have a number on it?

Hope this helps.

Lisa

Guest Nelson

Email your case officer and ask her exactly which number it is. I just looked at our visas and there is an individual number printed sideways on the top right of the sticker.. you could try that.. Good luck x

Guest Alison1967
thanks lisa. I will try that

mo

x

The site would not accept the number on my email grant letter but it did accept the number on the letter DIMIA sent to me encouraging me to join.

To be honest I wouldn't be that bothered to join it as I am a nurse and there are no job matches for me in the last six weeks. I think they are just starting it up so maybe prospective employers aren't using it properly yet.

Good luck with the move

ali

Guest Pasty

Hi

sorry to be dense but do you mean the skills matching database or is this something that I have missed?

Ta

Jackie

Guest Missiemo
Hi

sorry to be dense but do you mean the skills matching database or is this something that I have missed?

Ta

Jackie

Hi Jackie

Thanks honey, yes I did mean the skills matching, thanks for the advice, you are right, think I will worry when we get there.

Take Care

mo

x

Guest Pasty

Hi mo

Good luck on your journey and when you are up and running again on the other side of the world, keep in contact with us all, we look forward to it

Jackie

Guest Missiemo
Hi mo

Good luck on your journey and when you are up and running again on the other side of the world, keep in contact with us all, we look forward to it

Jackie

I will Jackie, thanks take care, Mo

x

Archived