help with SKill SELECT

margaretka233

Yesterday i did filled my EOI online on Immi.gov website, got valid skill assesment, eislt, and same my partner. Actually what supriced me, that elswhere says i cant claim partner skills till my partner works in accounting field for 6 mths minimum, ...while on skilled select it never did asked me for this option but gave me 5 points and only req. was skill assesment of my partner and his EISLT..... Is that mean that skill select removed from partner experience requirements?

My other question is, ...after i filled up all details it shiowed me in the end this: Can somebody help me explain what does mean outcome of 187 and what will happen from now?

[TABLE=class: yiv658505256MsoNormalTable]

[TR]

[TD]Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) (Permanent)

[/TD]

[TD]N/A

[/TD]

[TD]The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed.

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent)

[/TD]

[TD]02/07/2012

[/TD]

[TD]The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 55 points

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Skilled - Nominated (Subclass 190) (Permanent)

[/TD]

[TD]02/07/2012

[/TD]

[TD]The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 60 points

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Skilled - Regional (Subclass 489) (Provisional) - State and Territory Nominated

[/TD]

[TD]02/07/2012

[/TD]

[TD]The EOI for this subclass is able to be completed. The client's claims equal 65 points

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Archived