Online Application problem South Australia State sponsorship

day dream

Hi,

I am filling form just an hour ago for 190 Skilled - Nominated - Permanent. After completing all the information and printing the cover letter and submitting the form I found that some vital information like name, country, email, phone did not got saved. In addition from another browser I tried to login to system to track my application with ref no and last name it shows error.

What can I do now? I have mailed to gsm.sa@sa.gov.au describing my problems. Should I post all the documents with cover letter or wait for their response.

Thanks in advance.

Guest jt09

Did you continue submitting your application? I have also encountered similar issue and discontinued my application for the meantime. I think, there's still a bug in their system.

Did you receive any response from them?

Hi,

I am filling form just an hour ago for 190 Skilled - Nominated - Permanent. After completing all the information and printing the cover letter and submitting the form I found that some vital information like name, country, email, phone did not got saved. In addition from another browser I tried to login to system to track my application with ref no and last name it shows error.

What can I do now? I have mailed to gsm.sa@sa.gov.au describing my problems. Should I post all the documents with cover letter or wait for their response.

Thanks in advance.

Archived