New SOL list

Minxey

Hi all,

As I missed the deadline for SS for a 176, my occupation to apply would of been Office Manager.

With the new skill select it looks like they have taken a lot off the new SOL list. I have checked and re checked hoping I am looking at the right list and now cannot find my occupation which is absolutely depressing.

Can anyone help in confirming this?

Thank-you

:em4600:

It looks like Office Manager is not on the new CSOL list.

But a few people have been able to lodge an EOI with office manager as their profession and there is also Office Manager has been giving an occupation ceiling of 9600 http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ - go to reports - occupation ceilings

Hopefully it is a mistake.

WA re-open State Sponsorship tomorrow - but you need to lodge your EOI first.

Hi there,

Thanks for coming back to me so swiftly..... maybe there is hope!! I am unable to apply as yet as need to get the ielts done first which is end of this month. Am hoping then there will still be chance to apply. Am assuming I still need to get this done before I can apply to gain the sufficient points?

Have checked on the WA SS list and Office Manager is still on there so hoping all is not lost..... so stressful :em4600:

Edited by Minxey
more info