I have a dilemma and I need help

N7kkp

What happens with pending or to be processed skills assessments with vetassess? I just spent 6 weeks doing a reassessment for office manager and the information will arrive with them on Monday.

I don't want them to work it now!

Listen to this though as ironic, I got an unsuccessful skills assessment through vetassess because they said I was a call or contact centre manager, then spent time to prove them wrong but now call or contact centre manager is on the list.

I don't want them to work my reassessment, I want to have my original one reassesed now and to just send the change of occupation form.

It is so confusing and I don't want vetassess to see my new work, don't get me wrong I do the tasks but like everything you make it specific for what they want to see, so you can demonstrate the skills.

What do you think will happen? What would you reccomend I do? I was thinking of calling the vetassess assessment case worker who worked my case, and to ask him what I need to do.

Fyi I do a huge range of tasks within the office which is why I could apply for both skills

I am with an agent and will be calling them tomorrow night, I just want to call vetassess and tell them to ignore my new information and do another reassessment.

The agent didn't see this one coming as they did this reassessment free for me because they didn't do a good job first time, but now I want them to use my first application again.

Oh the twists and turns. My only worry is vetassess may think I am lying, but I am not I do an office manager and call centre manager job, well the duties so can Taylor my roles and responsibilities for both.

I'm not able to suggest an answer to your dilemma N7kkp but I do feel for you as my daughter is in a similar postion following the withdrawal of office manager from the list - what to do now must be the question on a number of people's lips at the moment :unsure:

Val,

can your daughter be assessed as another occupation, that is what I am doing, well want to. I was told by vetassess that I AMA cal or contact centre manager, then I went to prove them wrong.

I don't want to waste money by paying for a reassessment for office manager when it is worthless, I want them to assess only my original information and for me to pay for a reassessment.

I am going to call vetassess to say please do not process my reassessment for office manager, I want to change the occupation. I also want to speak to the case officer again to see if he feels I need to give more information.

No one said it would be easy, it certainly isn't, but they do say it is worth it.

Archived