Crocodile Park Job Vacancy

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

HARLTEY"S CROCODILE ADVENTURES BOAT DRIVER/WILDLIFE KEEPER PERMANENT POSITION Hartley"s Crocodile Adventures is seeking applications for the above position. The successful individual will require open or restricted coxswains for inland waters. Excellent communication and public speaking skills together with a good knowledge of native wildlife is essential. Willingness to work flexible hours, nights and weekends as required. Reliable transport is a must. Email resume to: sales@crocodileadventures.com Fax: 4059 1017 Or post to: Wildlife Manager Hartley"s Crocodile Adventures PO Box 171, Palm Cove QLD 4879 pixel.gif

Any one know what a coxswain is?

Guest AKA63029

Coxswain Kate is a licensed person who is permitted to operate a boat inland or coastal.

Different requirements are needed for both.

Guest The Pom Queen
They seem to need new staff on a fairly regular basis - food for thought (get it?)

Lol x

Guest AKA63029
They seem to need new staff on a fairly regular basis - food for thought (get it?)

I would imagine the job is 'Armless' though Freckle,:embarrassed:

Guest Guest66881

Yeah i really want to roll around on the back of some giant potentially man eating monster while the baying crowd watch on, only hoping it all goes ***'s up and i at least loose an arm or leg...

Guest AKA63029
Yeah i really want to roll around on the back of some giant potentially man eating monster while the baying crowd watch on, only hoping it all goes ***'s up and i at least loose an arm or leg...

Depends who is on the back of the croc though mate.:wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
I would imagine the job is 'Armless' though Freckle,:embarrassed:

Yes but you would have to be legless to do it :wink:

Archived