Moving Back To United Kingdom...

Guest Princessoftheworld20

Hi everyone,

I have found out that I am moving back to the UK for some reason, and at first I was really upset, because I have made lots of friends at my school. But for people who are moving back to the United Kingdom, this is a thread for you! And everyone else...

P.S In Australia, when does Summer start? cause I have only been out here for a few months!

And could maybe soemone tell me what are the order of Seasons in Australia? Thank You for reading my thread.

Hi there

Summer is from December to Feb

Autumn is March to May

Winter is June to August

Spring is September to November

Hi Freckleface,

Thank you so much for your reply, it has helped me a lot with the seasons in Australia!

Guest MiniDevilette
Hi Freckleface,

Thank you so much for your reply, it has helped me a lot with the seasons in Australia!

Summer officially starts in December but it is really dependant on where you are in Australia.

I used to live in Queensland and believe me when I say we had about two weeks of spring in September and then it's pretty much summer from then until March/April. Quite a bit of NSW is the same and Victoria is notorious for having the potential for all four seasons in a day.

Now I live in Tasmania where it's hardly ever summer even in summer...in fact it's quite a bit like certain parts of the UK; rainy and quite miserable in winter with very mild summers (by mainland standards)

As for the other states I couldn't say...only what you see on TV which is sort of the top half of Australia from Geraldton in WA to Bundaburg in Qld is bloody hot most of the year round and everything south of that varies.

Good luck with it...wish we were coming with you. Love the UK.