ANMAC assessment help

george106

Guest melanie79

well i wasnt too sure about the form 80 & 1221 either as it wasnt on my document checklist but it did say it on the automated email i received, so when i tried looking through the threads on here some people had & others hadnt so i thought i would just fill it out & upload them to be on the safe side. the form 80 takes a while as you have to list every country you have visited in the last 10 years with exact dates, aswell as every country you have lived in etc etc. it took longer than i thought it would as its 18 or 19 pages which have to be filled out and then uploaded so that took a while! my application was submitted on the 28th june & it said 28days to upload everything so i thought i better do it now within the 28 days as didnt want to jeapordise anything,but im sure it will be fine either way. there was something in the form 80 about having a letter with current address showing ceritified but im working night duty this week so wont have a chance to go and see my local peace commisioner to cerify my elecy bill so i just uploaded it without his details. it actually wont let me upload anymore now as its says ive reached my maximum!!!!!!!!!! so ill just sit back & wait for the co to get assigned.

i will be going just to validate initially, not financially ready to make a big move in the next year, so im going to take my time & hopefully be ready in 2-3years. im not too sure where i want to ge exactly- i would love to try the gold coast but i dont know anyone there! i have friends in sydney & i have worked there before so that might be a good starting point initially. what are your plans?!!!!

Hi Mel,

Not heard anything yet. Do we have to upload form 80 and 1221? It didn't mention that on my list. Is it required within the 28 days? Have been trying to search on these threads but just tend to randomly come across things. Saw that one person had submitted in may and already has 175 granted!!!!

What are your plans once granted? To move straight away or just validate? Have you started looking for jobs yet? Where are you heading to?

well i wasnt too sure about the form 80 & 1221 either as it wasnt on my document checklist but it did say it on the automated email i received, so when i tried looking through the threads on here some people had & others hadnt so i thought i would just fill it out & upload them to be on the safe side. the form 80 takes a while as you have to list every country you have visited in the last 10 years with exact dates, aswell as every country you have lived in etc etc. it took longer than i thought it would as its 18 or 19 pages which have to be filled out and then uploaded so that took a while! my application was submitted on the 28th june & it said 28days to upload everything so i thought i better do it now within the 28 days as didnt want to jeapordise anything,but im sure it will be fine either way. there was something in the form 80 about having a letter with current address showing ceritified but im working night duty this week so wont have a chance to go and see my local peace commisioner to cerify my elecy bill so i just uploaded it without his details. it actually wont let me upload anymore now as its says ive reached my maximum!!!!!!!!!! so ill just sit back & wait for the co to get assigned.

i will be going just to validate initially, not financially ready to make a big move in the next year, so im going to take my time & hopefully be ready in 2-3years. im not too sure where i want to ge exactly- i would love to try the gold coast but i dont know anyone there! i have friends in sydney & i have worked there before so that might be a good starting point initially. what are your plans?!!!!

Hi Mel,

Had a look at the form 80, think I will start filling it out at my leisure and upload when they ask for it. Can't believe they want every place you have visited!!! That will take me forever an I can only remember the ones in my current passport, have mislaid my old passport!

Will go to validate initially and take it from there, am ready to make the move (I think). Thinking of heading to Perth as I have friends out there and also some current work friends also heading out to Perth. This is where I did most of my work when I was in oz so familiarity and all. Also have friends in Sydney & Melbourne so will see what jobs come up.

Do you have a partner / & or kids emigrating with you?

Just looking at how quick other people are getting CO, its quite scary!

Guest melanie79

im lucky i found my old passport & it had been stamped with dates so was easier then i thought! im heading out on my own! no oh or kids so going to be a fresh start when i go. bit scary but im up for the challenge and its really down to me to make the most of it & get out and meet people. il prob start with sydney as like you with perth im familiar with it & have old work colleagues there. id love to be allocated a co this year & get to validate next year with a little holiday but im relaxed enough to just wait it out! just feels bit surreal at the moment! what area in nursing are you in? do u have a signature timeline?!

Hi Mel,

Had a look at the form 80, think I will start filling it out at my leisure and upload when they ask for it. Can't believe they want every place you have visited!!! That will take me forever an I can only remember the ones in my current passport, have mislaid my old passport!

Will go to validate initially and take it from there, am ready to make the move (I think). Thinking of heading to Perth as I have friends out there and also some current work friends also heading out to Perth. This is where I did most of my work when I was in oz so familiarity and all. Also have friends in Sydney & Melbourne so will see what jobs come up.

Do you have a partner / & or kids emigrating with you?

Just looking at how quick other people are getting CO, its quite scary!

im lucky i found my old passport & it had been stamped with dates so was easier then i thought! im heading out on my own! no oh or kids so going to be a fresh start when i go. bit scary but im up for the challenge and its really down to me to make the most of it & get out and meet people. il prob start with sydney as like you with perth im familiar with it & have old work colleagues there. id love to be allocated a co this year & get to validate next year with a little holiday but im relaxed enough to just wait it out! just feels bit surreal at the moment! what area in nursing are you in? do u have a signature timeline?!

Hi mel,

Not sure how to do the timeline thing!

Im an A&E Senior Sister, initially qualified in 2000, Think its quite difficult to get the same position job equivalent in oz and people recommend dropping a grade/band. Not sure I like the idea of that. Would love to get into Flying Doctors as i'm a bit of a trauma junkie. Would need to do either peads or neonates so could start a fresh by doing that and bank in A&E and see where that takes me.

Where did you work in Sydney?

Guest melanie79

hiya! to do the timeline- look at the top right next to your username where it says notifications. click on notifications then on this page on the left handside in "my settings" go to edit signature & thats it! just write in your timeline there!

yeah i think i will have to drop down a band as well. im a senior nurse, but the good thing for me is that in mental health its not too long before we can climb back up the ladder. a colleague of mine that i worked with before is out in melbourne now & they were asking her to go for the cnm position within 6 months of her starting work. she left it for a while to settle in but now after 12 months she went & got the cnm position. another colleague of mine in sydney is now acnm 3 after 3 years (she is 5 years qualified & a student when i worked with her-very competent though so doesnt surprise me that she has gone quickly up the ladder), im at the top end of my increment scale now so my pay is fixed for the next 3 years-so i dont mind dropping down a little in the short term. flying docs would be great experience!!!!!!! here in ireland can go on and do paeds in 1 year so alot of my colleagues have done that, not sure in the uk if it can be fasttracked too-but would be great for the cv!!! i worked in a couple of the city hospitals & a methadone clinic, then went and did rural community nursing! i read tonight on diac that for 175'ers case officers have been allocated to 13th jan 2012 and before so will be keeping an eye out. it also said that we can proceed with our medicals & pcc within a month of the timeframe we lodged to the case officers been appointed (so anyone who lodged in feb 2012 175's can now proceed with the medical &pcc) so will be keep an eye on that and as soon as i see case officers allocated to the may gang i'll start organising dates for my medical & complete my pcc forms!!! all seems a bit surreal for now though!!! what county are you in now?! mel

Hi mel,

Not sure how to do the timeline thing!

Im an A&E Senior Sister, initially qualified in 2000, Think its quite difficult to get the same position job equivalent in oz and people recommend dropping a grade/band. Not sure I like the idea of that. Would love to get into Flying Doctors as i'm a bit of a trauma junkie. Would need to do either peads or neonates so could start a fresh by doing that and bank in A&E and see where that takes me.

Where did you work in Sydney?

hiya! to do the timeline- look at the top right next to your username where it says notifications. click on notifications then on this page on the left handside in "my settings" go to edit signature & thats it! just write in your timeline there!

yeah i think i will have to drop down a band as well. im a senior nurse, but the good thing for me is that in mental health its not too long before we can climb back up the ladder. a colleague of mine that i worked with before is out in melbourne now & they were asking her to go for the cnm position within 6 months of her starting work. she left it for a while to settle in but now after 12 months she went & got the cnm position. another colleague of mine in sydney is now acnm 3 after 3 years (she is 5 years qualified & a student when i worked with her-very competent though so doesnt surprise me that she has gone quickly up the ladder), im at the top end of my increment scale now so my pay is fixed for the next 3 years-so i dont mind dropping down a little in the short term. flying docs would be great experience!!!!!!! here in ireland can go on and do paeds in 1 year so alot of my colleagues have done that, not sure in the uk if it can be fasttracked too-but would be great for the cv!!! i worked in a couple of the city hospitals & a methadone clinic, then went and did rural community nursing! i read tonight on diac that for 175'ers case officers have been allocated to 13th jan 2012 and before so will be keeping an eye out. it also said that we can proceed with our medicals & pcc within a month of the timeframe we lodged to the case officers been appointed (so anyone who lodged in feb 2012 175's can now proceed with the medical &pcc) so will be keep an eye on that and as soon as i see case officers allocated to the may gang i'll start organising dates for my medical & complete my pcc forms!!! all seems a bit surreal for now though!!! what county are you in now?! mel

Hi there,

In the UK to get paeds it takes 18 months and back to a basic salary so not really good for me. A friend of mine from A&E went on a WHV and managed to get in with the flying doctors! She didn't have paeds! The pay apparantly isn't very good as lots of people want to do it. There is a new hospital opening in Perth in 2014 so maybe go for. Senior job.

Good news about case officers, hope I attached the correct info on the form!!

We are in the UK, living in London. Are you still in Ireland?

Archived