NSW SS Question

Katiem

Hi Everyone,

I have what is possibly a stupid question but, I'd rather look silly than get it wrong! :unsure:

On the documents checklist, it says that everything needs to be certified so I just want to check ... do I need to certify my resume? As a self-created document, it seems unnecessary but having been caught out once already with wrong certification I really want to play it safe. But I also don't want to waste my time with an extra trip to the solicitors for it if I don't need to.

So... anyone that's been succesful with state sponsorship (hopefully NSW specifically) did you certify your resume?

Thank You!!

Hi Everyone,

I have what is possibly a stupid question but, I'd rather look silly than get it wrong! :unsure:

On the documents checklist, it says that everything needs to be certified so I just want to check ... do I need to certify my resume? As a self-created document, it seems unnecessary but having been caught out once already with wrong certification I really want to play it safe. But I also don't want to waste my time with an extra trip to the solicitors for it if I don't need to.

So... anyone that's been succesful with state sponsorship (hopefully NSW specifically) did you certify your resume?

Thank You!!

No need to certify the resume :) , just send a printout

Archived