Qatar Airways...anyone used them?

Guest guest17301

Guest guest17301

Hi guys...has anyone flown with Qatar at all and can you give me any info re the experience and Doha airport etc

Thanks in advance Fiona:smile:

I have used them before but not for doing Oz and thought they were excellent, totally living up to their 5* status. Nothing too much trouble, food excellent with plenty of choice. They seem to be doing food and drink runs all the time. Had a lovley hostess from Edinburgh looking after us the last time.

Entertainment is v.good but maybe slightly below par to Emirates. They were building a new terminal in Doha, not sure if it is finished yet which if it is should mean that you wont have to do a rather long bus journey round the perimeter fence that we had to do from plane to terminal. Wasnt much going on in the terminal but it was clean and easy to transfer thru. It is a "dry" airport.

All in all i would def recommend and weirdly enough i only came across your post as last night and this morning i have been trying to access their website to get prices now that they are doing 3x weekly flights from Manchester. Its book before end of June for their special opening deals but im having probs accessing site.

Archived