Info on good areas to stay SOR please :)

Nohea

Hi

Myself, Husband and children are planning our reccie for later this year (November time), we have no family or friends in Perth to ask advise so are hoping that someone on PIO can help please,

we are wanting to look NOR and SOR whilst visiting and to try and get a feel for which area would suit our family the best. We have decided that we would like a holiday rental base SOR and have narrowed it down so far to two properties, although to be honest i'm not overly excited about either of them, they just look to be ok/basic, nothing special, which is fine as we are planning to be out exploring so as long as the accommodation is comfortable and clean we will be happy.

If anyone has any info on holiday lets good/bad please pm me to let me know, also areas SOR which would be good/bad for staying in, i've done countless searches and the reviews of areas seem so mixed, i'm not sure what to expect. Also if anyone knows the SOR areas well would it be possible for me to msg you with the property details we have looked at, to get your opinion on the areas/streets that they are in.

We have a baby that will be 14 months old when we visit and my worst nightmare would be to be staying somewhere totally unsuitable for her, and be stuck there for 2 weeks.

Any Information would be greatly received

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

We are in the same boat as yourselves, doing a trip over at Xmas to activate our visas and my wife has said she would prefer sor. This suites me aswell for possible future employment IMO.

we are busy searching the net for accommodation at the moment, flights are booked so any advice on areas etc would be great.

Guest Duckymomo

Hi Nohea,

We made the move in April and are living in Canning Vale (SOR) which is very nice, we're walking distance to the school but shops are a short drive away. If you want to PM me with the places you are looking at renting I can do some research on them. We didn't do a reccie, just took the plunge and moved over.

Archived