Travelling

Guest RTW

Hey

Im 18 and heading out on the 19th of this month to Brisbane, im then going to work on a ranch, and maybe travel around a bit after saving a bit of money. Im travelling alone and any advice would be great, Also if anyone is heading out around the same time and would want to swap email addresses and even meet up at somepoint it would be cool.

Ryan

Brisbane is awesome, I'm sure you'll like it there a lot. I did my WH in Australia from October 2009 to September 2010 and spent most of my time in Brisbane, mainly because I met my now husband who's from the Brisbane area :-) If you want any tips on places to go/stay, what to see/do etc. let me know :biggrin:

Hey

Im 18 and heading out on the 19th of this month to Brisbane, im then going to work on a ranch, and maybe travel around a bit after saving a bit of money. Im travelling alone and any advice would be great, Also if anyone is heading out around the same time and would want to swap email addresses and even meet up at somepoint it would be cool.

Ryan

You will meet loads of people - by staying in backpackers, working at ranch or farm and any trips, by travelling on Grayhound or any other bus tours, main ones in East Coast are Fraser Island and Whitsundays.

I felt it was easier to meet people when travelling by yourself than with others.

Its too easy...

Yeah i figured so, im actually staying on fraser island for a couple of days before heading to my ranch.

Archived