176/80 Document

Hi All,

I can't seem to find any answers on the website, so dropping a line to you out there for your help in anyway! :biggrin:

Form 80 for DIAC - stuck on question where it's asking me for address in Australia where I will staying or can be contacted? I haven't moved over there yet so how can I provide an address?

2) My current employer contract is in black and white, I suppose I would need to get another copy certified as it cannot be colour scanned?

3) Travel to Australia - 'Are you travelling or did you travel to Australia with any other persons?' - When I visa comes through I will travel to Australia but I have no flight booked as yet and also would be going depending on the turn around of the outcome - what shall I put here?

MASSIVE thank-you for help!

:biggrin:

Hi All,

I can't seem to find any answers on the website, so dropping a line to you out there for your help in anyway! :biggrin:

Form 80 for DIAC - stuck on question where it's asking me for address in Australia where I will staying or can be contacted? I haven't moved over there yet so how can I provide an address?

--> You can leave it as "unknown"

2) My current employer contract is in black and white, I suppose I would need to get another copy certified as it cannot be colour scanned?

--> Do you have the live signature in color?

3) Travel to Australia - 'Are you travelling or did you travel to Australia with any other persons?' - When I visa comes through I will travel to Australia but I have no flight booked as yet and also would be going depending on the turn around of the outcome - what shall I put here?

--> This question is for the past and present, before your visa is granted.

MASSIVE thank-you for help!

:biggrin:

my answer is in red.

Thank-you for your help!

No, the current employer contract is in black and white so I suppose I will I have to get this certified, and the signatory was made in black pen?:sad:

In this case, you will be in risk situation. I dont know how it is in your country, but in my country, this contract cannot be certified.

However, in these circumstances, my advice is to make a little note attached with this contract, so that the CO will understand the situation, probably he/she will ask no more.