a spanner thrown in the works :S to darwin or not to darwin???

Guest ridedirt1990

Guest ridedirt1990

hello all

so far you have all gave me loads of decent tips and advice but now iv been fronted with a new situation.

i have been offered a possible job offer in perth as mechanic a while back but iv now been offered a solid placement on well over double the pay up in darwin with a new firm plus accommodation. i know its expensive there and abit out on its own but id like to hear more about the area and what you guys think of the place other than it just being humid.

i like the outdoor and not a fan of major cities, i love to ride off road and being able to go get muddy when want. i prefer there being a variation in landscape to explore and weather to be good for bikes. at weekends i enjoy a few beers and social places to go to and meet people. im only 22 and will be out there alone so what do you lot think?

any help will be good and cheers again

At 22 with a good job offer and decent wage, i would be packing my bags and heading to Darwin,lol... Its not forever so treat it as an adventure besides its blooming chilly down here in Brissy right now, so i might come with you! lol

Good Luck what whatever you decide

Cal x

Archived