Marina job vacancy for backpackers, WHV etc in Melbourne

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest Sean Mitchell

Hi

I have recently arrived in Melbourne. Currently living in Frankston. I am a hardworking reliable 24 year old English guy. I am an Electrician at home but have done labouring work and painting. I really want to start working to save and see some more of Australia while I am here. It would be great if you could give me a go. My e mail is seanmitchell123@live.co.uk Phone no: 04 1569 3116 Thanks

Hi

I have recently arrived in Melbourne. Currently living in Frankston. I am a hardworking reliable 24 year old English guy. I am an Electrician at home but have done labouring work and painting. I really want to start working to save and see some more of Australia while I am here. It would be great if you could give me a go. My e mail is seanmitchell123@live.co.uk Phone no: 04 1569 3116 Thanks

Sean - Kate has just posted this for information, you would need to get in touch with the Marina.

Guest Sean Mitchell

Hi AJ

Thanks for the information. I will give them a call. Any advice on securing temporary/casual work welcome as I am struggling to find something. Just read Travellers at work & think I need to alter my CV to suit Australian applications.

Thanks again.

Sean

Archived