Vetassess Assessment HELP!

paulnbexplus2

hey mate

i applied with vetasses to get my occupation assesed as contract administrator and application got rejected. any tips as to what should i do . did your application got accepted? i guess the experience letter my agent drafted wasent right.

please help me if you can in anyway

i am running out of time .thx regards

oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. What is the specific reason given for it being rejected? If it were me I'd give the assessor a call ring

find out what the problem was and so I was clear what I need to do. My husband is a joiner so I imagine the requirement are very different so don't think I can be much help but good luck all the same, I hope your able to get it resolved in time x

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest30085
A decision/conclusion by "the end of the business week"... that will be tomorrow then.

Fingers crossed!

You can now access Vetassess results online can't you? Last year it was by post only. Let us know how you get on. Best of luck

Fingers crossed!

You can now access Vetassess results online can't you? Last year it was by post only. Let us know how you get on. Best of luck

Yes, you can, all delivered via an online portal. However, no result today it would seem. Kirsty was in touch with them first thing this morning and it is yet another vicious circle back to where we were on April 4th!

They continue to persist in asking for something that doesn't exist - i.e the contract or similar giving the exact start date. Yet they do not seem to want to wish to contact Kirsty's employer to confirm the letter of confirmation and/or date and even told her today that it is her delaying her process by not providing the information requested.

To me it does not seem right that someone aged 33 with a BSc Degree, HND and five years experience in the relevant role - all of which has been verified and clarified should be treated in what is, to us, such a hole-picking way... ?!

So, to all those who do need to have their skills assessed by vetassess make sure that you have every little piece of info available.

• 1 month later...

Hello dear members, I'm new to the forum, so please don't judge if I re-ask the question.

My diploma is not relevant, but as my occupation is in B Group, 3 years of experience in last 5 years will be sufficient.

The case is that my experience is exactly 3 years within last 5 years (month-to-month), as I had 2 years of unemployment period in the middle of that 5 years, although my whole experience is more than 6 years.

So what you think, will I get positive assessment?

Hello to everyone!

Please help me please!

Does someone know if Vetassess "cuts" 1 month of experience while assessing it?

Or it's not actual already? :sad:

If you're concerned maybe it'd be worth you getting some advice from a registered migration agent?

Sorry I can't help.

If you're concerned maybe it'd be worth you getting some advice from a registered migration agent?

Sorry I can't help.

I thought may be someone here could advise from his own assessment? simply did you notice that you provided an experience from, for example, May 2010 till present, but they assessed from June? I ask coz on another forum I noticed such posts that they some kinda 'cut' a month of experience.