Tra forms help

tommo007

Has anyone completed tra fforms recently? My oh did apprenticeship first year with one company then site closed and then finished it with second company. He's got all qualifications but not sure what transcripts means he has'nt got a degree just onc but when he qualified in 1993 his apprenticeship indenture wasn't signed off, this was just an oversight he has record of achievement from them but no way to get in touch as site closed.

Any help much appreciated

Guest scottiedog
Has anyone completed tra fforms recently? My oh did apprenticeship first year with one company then site closed and then finished it with second company. He's got all qualifications but not sure what transcripts means he has'nt got a degree just onc but when he qualified in 1993 his apprenticeship indenture wasn't signed off, this was just an oversight he has record of achievement from them but no way to get in touch as site closed.

Any help much appreciated

Go to a lawyer get it all typed up how he has worked for the firms periods he worked for them what he was employed as hrs per week worked but that they are now closed.

And that you have no way of contacting them(iassume that is the case).

The lawyer and your o/h sign it.

If you can send wage slips or maybe a written statement from other people at the firm he may have worked with stating what your o/h was employed as and how many years he worked there that would be very good.

They have to state what they were employed as with the company and what type of work your o/h did for the company.

I hope this may be of some help.

Good luck

Archived