Time lines For RSMS visa application ! how long doest it takes to finalise !

Guest walker87

Guest walker87

Hi there ! I was wondering if any could tell me that how long doest it take to allocate to my RSMS visa to the case officer ! I have applied for it 7 months ago and still waiting . while i had sent the email to the Business centre in regards of the application but i never heard back from them and i am desperate to know how long it is going to take . if anyone know the timeline and about it please let me know.

Applied for cook , from Tasmania , medical requirements has done and already sent it to the immigration .

Subclass :119 ,

RCV approved :14 September 2011.

119 visa appliction lodged : 21 oct. 2011

Acknowledgement received : 27 oct. 2011

Walker

It appears that there is currently no one on the Tasmanian forum who has the information you are seeking.

It might be worth reposting your question on the Migration forum in case someone there knows.

• 1 month later...
Guest ginni
It appears that there is currently no one on the Tasmanian forum who has the information you are seeking.

It might be worth reposting your question on the Migration forum in case someone there knows.

22 jan 2012 nomination submitted RCB

23 jan 2012 approved

11 feb 2012 submitted nomination DIAC

16 april 2012 approved

11 april 2012 lodge application paramatta

12 april 2012 ack letter with childern health checklist

14 april 2012 medical sumitted by ehealth

23 april medical finalized

waiting for grant .........

Guest cbhardwaj

hi ginni, is the rsms processing faster for health care professionals??? can u provide some info on that

Guest cbhardwaj

hi , is the rsms processing faster for health care professionals??? can u provide some info on that

hi Skani, is the rsms processing faster for health care professionals???

I have no experience or knowledge of any visa processing times.

I do know that there have been many retrenchments in the public health care area here (budget cuts), so I would be surprised if they were rushing to recruit new people

Guest ginni
hi ginni, is the rsms processing faster for health care professionals??? can u provide some info on that

Hi

yes if we use ehealth then medical finalized faster and it helps to make file process faster

Archived