Spouses visa 309/100 anhyone know what changes to expect in July?

k8bug79

Hi. I am aware that there are changes afoot in July and I am wondering if anyone has any insight of the changes that may happen to the 309/100?

Basically we were all set to apply in June (were waiting for me to finish my course so I could concentrate on that and then focus getting the application together before the July annual price raise). Anyway I have developed a small health issue. I am hoping it is just a minor blip but there is a possibility that it could turn out to be more sinister and cancerous (I have everything crossed it's not in all honesty it is likely it is not that severe) I am having some more tests in a few weeks and that will give us more of an idea. Although I suspect that to get a definitive answer we are looking at passing the July deadline for test results. If it's looking positive then I think we'll forge ahead with the application regardless but I am concerned that if it does turn out to be worst case scenario that we will be sacrificing a lot of money, at a time we would desperately need it as I would fail the medical.

I have heard that some of the changes afoot may be to instate charges for additional visa applicants in my case 3 children. I can cope with a raise of a couple of hundred quid but if they say that each kid was to cost £500 for e.g. we would be kicking ourselves if everything is ok with me and we missed out on the early submission.

I should state, almost unnecessarily, that obviously throughout this my health is obviously the most important thing in all of this. But I would like to have a little more help in making to submit or not.

Thanks

Archived