Question for Bob

Hi Bob

I've read a few threads on here regarding taking pets to Oz, but just wanted to ask you a quick question.

I've been offered a job on a 457 Visa in Victoria (Near Lakes Entrance) and we have 2 labradors that we are wanting to look into taking with us in terms of costs.

I saw a reply from you to someone with a rough figure of about £4000 for 1 labrador, so I was just wondering if we are taking 2 dogs do we just double the cost ?

If you are able to provide a rough breakdown in terms of figures it would be most helpful. Neither of the dogs have had any jabs or vaccs that they would need for this trip so they will need the whole kit and kaboodle.

Thanks.

Dear Cronemeister

First job to do is to get the dogs rabies vaccinated, that then starts the clock ticking. 3-4 weeks after that get the rabies blood sample done and the dogs ideally need to fly 5 months after that date.

Second job is to email me sizes check out http://www.petairuk.com/?q=how-measure-your-dog for the sizes we need as this makes a massive difference to costs. Off the top of my head around £5k for 2 labradors for their flight tickets and crates and around £6.5k for all inclusive gold service, so less than your estimate i would say.

Any problems email me on bob@petairuk.com and i will definitely help.

Bob

Archived