Wanna make friends in Perth

Guest Squishy

Guest Squishy

Hi, I'm going to be moving to Perth (or around there) and was wondering how easy it is to make friends in Oz. I'm 13 nearly 14 and I'm really excited to be moving there. I have two younger siblings (both 5) and family already in Perth...

I'm not really worried tbh, just interested.

Would be very grateful for input:cute:

xx

Guest AKA63029

Hi Squishy.

I'm going to move this thread into Younger Ones, hopefully you will get a lot more responses there.

Cheers Tony.

Hi, I'm going to be moving to Perth (or around there) and was wondering how easy it is to make friends in Oz. I'm 13 nearly 14 and I'm really excited to be moving there. I have two younger siblings (both 5) and family already in Perth...

I'm not really worried tbh, just interested.

Would be very grateful for input:cute:

xx

hey im kelsey and im 13,14 this year and im moving round perth area. when are you moving? where are you from? x

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bigedd123

Hey squishy, im moving to Perth in July and im 13 nearly 14 what part you moving to?

-Edd

• 1 month later...
Guest Bigedd123

Hey squishy my name is Edd 13 nearly 14 & moved to Perth on sunday and arrived on monday and so far its seemed like im just down the road from my old home but its wounderfull here and everyone is friendly be warned the Tv isnt too good lol. If your worryed about spiders or snakes dont worry you wont see many and i havnt so far. Australia is just like a hidden paridise and you wont need to worry about anything here you just need to relax and enjoy yourself how about if your close to me i show you around and we hang out? But anyway have a great time on the plane!

hi im moving perth late august it's going to be my first time there im moving to rockingham perth and look's so excitning

Archived