Victoria Sponsorship query ?

Talieandtribe

Hi

IELTS query

We are British so have the pass mark of 6 without taking the test.

The job we are using to apply for our Visa is a Systems Analyst which requires the passmark of 7 in the IELTS

Do we need to send Victoria proof of our result as part of the application?

The website isn't clear to me.

Should I just send it anyway? The results are due this Friday... the 13th....

Thanks

English language

All applicants must have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least six in each band score. Certain occupations require a higher standard of English for the purpose of state sponsorship - these occupations are specified on the State Sponsorship Occupation List for Victoria.

Please note that:

• You must provide your IELTS assessment when you lodge your online application
  • If you are a citizen of the USA, UK, Canada, Republic of Ireland or New Zealand, you are not required to submit an IELTS assessment.
  • If you are required to provide an IELTS assessment, you must upload a scanned copy of your IELTS results as part of the online sponsorship

Hi

IELTS query

The job we are using to apply for our Visa is a Systems Analyst which requires the passmark of 7 in the IELTS

Thanks

English language

All applicants must have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least six in each band score. Certain occupations require a higher standard of English for the purpose of state sponsorship - these occupations are specified on the State Sponsorship Occupation List for Victoria.

Please note that:

• If you are a citizen of the USA, UK, Canada, Republic of Ireland or New Zealand, you are not required to submit an IELTS assessment.

• If you are required to provide an IELTS assessment, you must upload a scanned copy of your IELTS results as part of the online sponsorship

Hi,

We have sent in for SS with Victoria and the SS criteria asked for 7+ in IELTS and we needed to send our certificate in. But you're right it seems to contradict itself on the website!! Get it in!!!! And good luck with the IELTS results!!!

Cheers

Noble

Hi

IELTS query

Thanks

English language

Please note that:

Send your result anyway and warn them regarding your expiration date.

Archived