Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Vin1

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hey, I was wondering, How to have a statuary declaration from Indian Friends/Relatives? Is it just a letter needed. to be notarized or its affidavit or on a stamp paper or I can use 888 form only. any specific format for writing an affidavit, special for 309 spouse VISA? Thanks