C/O to Visa - how long does this take????

Guest liddylou

Guest liddylou

Hi, We have just been advised by the agent that we now have a C/O !!! Meds pre-loaded and PCC's have just been emailed - how long if everything else is ok r we looking to wait before the big decision ???

Guest lynneand mark

Glad to hear we are not alone in the waiting game! Application(136) in June 2006, Asked for meds and police checks after a 'pre-application check' in Dec 2006. All sent By early January but still not even got a case worker!! What are they all doing!!!

Guest andi,allen

wouldn't that be nice. After our medicals 27th nov , we went down the pub to celebrate , hubbie and i had a bet on the date visa would be issued. mine was 23rd of feb , wouldn't that be scary if i was right. He's lost said 3rd Feb. Oh well we are now a day closer ...... good luck

Guest andi,allen

we got ours 18th Dec , but remember at least 2 week hols , still waiting and waiting. Good luck , you might have a speedy one.

We have submitted the PCC & medical reports end Nov 06, and have been waiting for the approval since then. My neck is getting longer....and the wait is a killing. We understand the anxiety that everyone here has gone thru, and hope we all receive positive reply soon. Good Luck.

Guest liddylou

I had my question re. time from case officer to visa answered yesterday when we got our visas !!!! application sent October 17th, case officer 17th Feb, visa 22nd feb - ahhhhhh

Archived