14 moving to Perth

Guest ashleigh mac

Guest ashleigh mac

hey, im a 14 year old girl moving to Perth and i was wondering if anyone knew about the school system out there? and i am a bit nervous about making all new friends:confused: so if anyone has any things to tell me about living there it would be appreciated:)- thanks x

• 1 month later...
Guest billie

hello that is what im like im so exied to move over there but then when i fink of the schools starting a new school in a diffrent conutry i get nerves . im 14 too where abouts in perth are you moveing .. i will add you as a friend

I am way past 14 - about 40 years past - but at 14 I was a surf lifesaver here, and had a brilliant time. It was a great way to meet people, save lives too, and you get to be an authentic part of Australia. Life outdoors is best of all. Kids are friendly here - just don't try to tell everybody how much better "back home" is or how much better <whatever it is you are comparing> is - that is a sure fire way of getting very lonely very quickly.

Hi,

My daughter is in year 10 and is 15 and loves school here. When she came she stared in year 7 (which is last year of Primary here), and as we knew which area we were going to live and which school we wanted to enrol in, the principle of that school set her up with a pen-pal who she emailed and chatted to on msn prior to arriving. She was 'introduced' to some of the other people in here year (via msn), and got to know a bit about the school and teachers. It really helped that on her first day, she felt as if she 'knew people'

If your parents know which school you'll be going to perhaps they could contact the principle and set something up?

Good luck

Guest courtney1997

Hi, i am 13 , and i am in Perth , Woodvale, we came here about a year ago and its gone so fast !!! where abouts in perth are you moving? I am in year 8 now and i love it in australia!

from courtneyx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am moving to Perth sometime soon. I am 14 and was wondering if anyone is going to the baldivis area? Also, I would like to know, if any of you know what school year would I be in. I'm 14 and in year 10 in England and I've looked all over the internet to see what school year I would be in but I couldn't find anything. I'm pretty sure I would be in year 9 or 10?

• 1 month later...
Guest MeganHumphreys

hey i'm 15,

i've been in mandurah for just over a year now

message me if you have any questions, happy to help darl

xxxx

Archived