PIO virgins

Paul & Nat

Hi everyone,

we've been reading posts on PIO for ages and it's been a brilliant help. We got TRA approval yesterday, YIPEE!!! so it all feels alot more real now. Can anyone tell us if this is one of the major hurdles to get over, I don't want to start counting my chickens or anything, but it's very exciting. Also, is there anyone else who's looking for employment in the aviation industry in Oz or can give me any advice on the jobs situation as I'm a aircraft maintenance engineer (avionics). Look forward to hearing from brave like minded people taking the plunge.

Paul & Nat:Randy-git:

Guest dunnarunna

welcome to pio

congratulations on passing your tra they say this is the hardest bit, visa forms are quite long but more simple, the wait is a bit of a killer although that should change now as they`ve brought in a new way of acknowledging visa receipts so at least you know it gets there. medicals are fine, & police checks take about 40days to come back when you apply for them. are you going it alone or using an agent (if so they will tell you all this) im sure there are others on here with answers to any of your questions

good luck with it all

donna

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Hi welcome,yes the TRA is the hardest bit,if you've done that it should be easy from now on (except for the waiting bit ),good luck.

Guest kimdownie

Welcome to PIO,

well done for passing your TRA, like everyone has said that is the hardest part.

good luck with everything else

Kim xx

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi,

Well done for passing your TRA - they're a nightmare aren't they! Welcome to PiO nice to have you joining in!

Lou

Archived