Jobs in Perth

Guest Smalldavis

Guest Smalldavis

Hello all, this is my first post on the site. :biggrin: My other half and and I have our hearts set on moving to Perth, we're both over 30, so I think I am right in assuming our only was in is through a sponsor, is that right? My partner works in asbestos removal and I am and account manager in an ad agency. Any advice anyone can give us would be hugely appreciated!

Kate and Chaz x

Hello all, this is my first post on the site. :biggrin: My other half and and I have our hearts set on moving to Perth, we're both over 30, so I think I am right in assuming our only was in is through a sponsor, is that right? My partner works in asbestos removal and I am and account manager in an ad agency. Any advice anyone can give us would be hugely appreciated!

Kate and Chaz x

No it means you can't get a working holiday visa. But there is also skilled migration, which does not require employer sponsorship.

Guest Smalldavis

Thanks for your note. We're struggling as surveyor on the skilled migration list is building surveyor rather than asbestos and although I have many years experience in advertising I am not at director level, is there any advice you can give? Thanks!