Sending documents

MazPaul

We have been appointed a case officer and on reading the email telling us what they want us to do it says to email scanned documents directly to them.Should we not upload them like we did with our origional application onto the website.I thought this would be the way to do it.Any info from people who have already done this is much welcome.

Thanks Paul.:chatterbox:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Sorry i don't know the answer, i have posted to put your question up to the front, so hopefully some one else will give you a reply, best of luck.

We have been appointed a case officer and on reading the email telling us what they want us to do it says to email scanned documents directly to them.Should we not upload them like we did with our origional application onto the website.I thought this would be the way to do it.Any info from people who have already done this is much welcome.

Thanks Paul.:chatterbox:

Hi

When you would have filled in your original application you would have attached tons of copies of birth certificates etc to the application. You can no longer get back into this application once sent, so cannot attach anything else to it.

I to have recently got a case officer who asked me to scan documents to them, on the e:mail from your case officer they ask you to attach the documents to a website, it also says if you have trouble attaching to the website to attach to an e:mail to your case officer, both address would be on your letter. I tried to attach my form 80s to the website but it wouldnt work, so I attached to the e:mail easily, you must quote everything the letter says you need to quote so they recognise you easily (it tells you this on your letter). I also then scanned and attached my police certificate checks and a new copy of my daughters passport which had expired.

I found it easy to e:mail and you got an automated response saying its been received.

The day after I sent e:mail my status changed on my visa status when you check your document checklist, they changed to MET which means they have it and passed it.

This to me was the easiest and quickest way to get the forms to your case officer and instant confirmation that it was received.

Good Luck :0)

Archived