Medical

Guest heather

Guest heather

My partner has mild asthma and is worried that he will be turned down due to this. It has been the same for 7 years and does not effect his work. Has anyone had any problems in the medical with this? We are no where near the medical stage but don't want to spend loads of money if we find out they don't want him due to asthma.

Guest maryhall

When we had our medicals we were prepared for a 'thorough' check but it turns out it was easier than expected! A coupleof prods and a few question and that was it. I have had in the past had someops for afew thigs and some health scares and it didn't effect my chances. My husband had asthma 10 years ago and he put it on his medical form and no questions were asked. I doubt very much you would have a problem with this!

Good Luck! :P

• 1 month later...
My partner has mild asthma and is worried that he will be turned down due to this. It has been the same for 7 years and does not effect his work. Has anyone had any problems in the medical with this? We are no where near the medical stage but don't want to spend loads of money if we find out they don't want him due to asthma.

If your worried it might be a good idea to take a letter along with you from your GP, stating that it's under control and has been for x amount of years etc etc. That way it won't cause a delay if they do want more info, as you will already be supplying it.

Hope this helps

Cal

Archived