Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep

iphone 4 unlocking?????

I don't know of anyone can help ,but I am looking for somewhere to get my iPhone 4 unlocked.
      I live in North lakes and my new iPhone arrived the day before we left the UK so didn't have time to get it
      unlocked. I be been here a month nearly now and realised I really need to get it sorted lol
      It's sitting here brand new and unused as I'm.struggling to find somewhere to unlock.it for me.
      I do have a good phone to use here but unless I can get it unlocked I may as well sell it as no use to me and I don't want to do that!!!
      Someone please help
      Thanks Kate

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      11320 times
      Rep
      Keyser Söze Was Real. :shocked::yes:

Title
      Liked
      175 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kslh79 View Post
      I don't know of anyone can help ,but I am looking for somewhere to get my iPhone 4 unlocked.
      I live in North lakes and my new iPhone arrived the day before we left the UK so didn't have time to get it
      unlocked. I be been here a month nearly now and realised I really need to get it sorted lol
      It's sitting here brand new and unused as I'm.struggling to find somewhere to unlock.it for me.
      I do have a good phone to use here but unless I can get it unlocked I may as well sell it as no use to me and I don't want to do that!!!
      Someone please help
      Thanks Kate
      To summarise the only people who can unlock it are Apple. Apple will only do it at the original carriers request, best to contact your UK carrier, some unlock for free (e.g. Telstra).

Above is AFAIK but I'm reasonably sure its right.

Title
      brummie in brisbane
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Have a look on ebay UK for a guy called syke1987 http://myworld.ebay.com.au/syke1987/

I got mine unlocked by him , phone just had to be registered in your name. took about 3 days if i remember correctly. then you just connect to itunes and it says congratulations your iphone is unlocked. Think it cost about 15 quid.

he currently has no items on offer but if you send him an email im sure he'll let you know if he still can.

Hope this helps,

Billy

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Blog Entries
      Kate, hubbie got his done, will speak tomorrow to him and let you know or will pm you with hs mobile. How goes it Hun?
      457 lodged 11/11/11 - 457 approved 07/12/11

•